The TOPDON TP48 TPMS Diagnostic Tool allows you to activate, read, diagnose and service all major OEM and aftermarket sensor brands. This tool expands on the robust features of the TP47 by offering new software features such as OBDII capabilities, OBDII relearning procedures, and Sync ID. Other software features include the ability to perform ECU unlocking and placard adjustments, and the new programming feature lets users retrieve vehicle IDs from the ECU. The wider compatibility of the TP48 will make your work process smoother, servicing all your customers with just one device. With this product, technicians will get the reliable data needed to better serve their clients, such as sensor IDs, pressure, temperature, battery status, and more.
- 98.6% Relearn Coverage
- Provides All Manual Relearn Procedures
- Triggers/Diagnoses 100% of OE Sensors
- Programs Over 20 Aftermarket Sensor Brands
- Includes over 15 Different TPMS Functions
- OBDII Relearning
- Placard Adjustment
- ECU Unlocking
- Part# Lookup...and much more
- Compatible with the following Aftermarket Sensors: Alligator Sens.it, DILL, John Dow Dynamic, Schrader EZ-Sensor, BHSENSIntelliSens, MAX Sensor,Mobiletron, Orange, PDQ, Steelman,Hamaton U-Pro, REDI Sensor, QWIK Sensor
- Display: 2.8″ Color LCD Screen
- 3000mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 activations per full charge
- Casing: Protective rubber case
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- Operating Altitude: Up to 6560ft (2000m)
- Frequency: 315 and 433 MHz
- Weight:With rubber case – 1.0 lbs. (0.45 kg), Without rubber case – 0.6 lbs. (0.27 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)6.8” x 3.8” x 1.4” (17.4cm x 9.7cm x 3.6cm)
- Multilingual Menu with 23 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish.
- TP-48 TPMS Tool
- OBDII Cable
- USB Cable & Charger
- QuickStart Guide
Warranty & Updates
- 1 Year Warranty
- 5 Years of Free Software Updates
THINKCAR Leading Tech in Diagnostics
THINKCAR is one of the world's leading manufacturer of cars & trucks diagnostic tools, TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System), ADAS calibration, remote diagnostics and services.
All of our Professional Scan Tools include free standard shipping.
Purchase with confidence. Exchanges allowed in the first 30 days. Contact us for details