The TC005 is a handheld thermal camera that measures an expansive temperature range. From -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to +1022°F), and offers a 12-hour runtime. The high-resolution 256*192 pixel infrared camera allows you to say goodbye to blurry images. The tool is ready for analysis with the standalone and the PC modes, enabling users to project and upload images from the TC to their PC. Added benefits of the TC005 include seven options for Pseudo-Color Display, a 2-megapixel visible light camera for overlapping images, and a picture-in-picture mode.
Taking pre-orders. We are currently out of stock with more on the way. Orders will be filled in the order they are received.
All the details
High Resolution & Thermal Sensitivity
- The TC005 features a high-resolution thermal camera with a resolution of 256x192.This allows users to capture more details and say goodbye to blurry images.
- A high thermal sensitivity of 0.05℃ allows the TC005 to distinguish between tiny temperature differences.
Three Measurement Modes & Auto-Detection
- The TC005 has three different measurements to detect center, hot and cold spots.
- The automatic detection feature allows users view temperature differences more visually.
- The TC005 also features a wide 56° FOV to easily capture more objects in view. There is also no need to adjust focal length.
Wide Measurement Range & Accuracy
- The TC005 features a wide temperature measurement range of -20℃ - +550℃. It can also measure temperatures with ±2℃ accuracy for precise temperature measurements.
- NETD of this high-precision infrared sensor is less than 40mK, measurement accuracy is 0.1 degree, and error is less than 2%. This is to ensure the upmost accurate thermal readings.
Four Imaging Modes
- The TC005 has four imaging modes to identify target in a timely manner.
- These include: Thermal Imaging mode, Dual Light mode, Visible Light mode, and Image in Image mode.
PC Image Analysis and Instant Projection
- Professional analysis software allows users to easily save and share diagnostic data on a PC. The TC005 also supports screen projection on a PC as well.
- A powerful integrated battery allows the TC005 to have a 12-hour runtime.
Built-in Fill LED Light
- A built-in LED light allows users to record thermal readings without an additional light source.
Built for Last
- IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and 2m drop proof allows you to be more carefree while using the device.
- LWH: 9.4*2.76*3.54 in.(24*70*90 mm)
- Weight: 18.3 oz (520g)
- Storage Temp: 14°F to 131°F (-10 to +55℃)
- Working Temp: 14°F to 122°F (-10 to +50℃)
- Screen Size: 2.8-inch Display (7.1 cm)
- Resolution: 256x192 Pixels
- Object Temp. Range: -4°F to +1022°F (-20 to 550℃)
- Spectral Range: 8 – 14μm
- Image Frequency: 20 Hz
- Focal Length: 0.12 in. (3.2 mm)
- Heat Sensitivity: 40mk
What's in the box
- TC005 Thermal Camera *1
- 16G Memory Card *1
- USB Data Cable *1
- 5V3A Power Adapter *1
- Calibration Certificate *1
- Product Certificate *1
- User Manual *1
- Storage Bag *1
- Package Box *1
One Year Warranty
Find Hot and Cold spots with ease
Add the power of thermal imaging to your diagnostic arsenal. The possibilities are endless.
All of our Professional Scan Tools include free standard shipping.
Purchase with confidence. Exchanges allowed in the first 30 days. Contact us for details